Friday, April 8, 2011

SJ April

Assalamualaikum to everybody........................ (^_~)

I'm still in a good mood. Hehe. Since April is Siwonie and Eunhyuk birthday..., here are their update on their memorable day...


Siwon's Tweet:
I just want to say.. Thank u all your love! Im a lucky guy :)


Eunhyuk's Tweet:
으하하하하하하하........하하하ㅏ하......ㅏ하하하하....하하.....하........ㅎ.........더럽게 행복하네.................ㅋㅋㅋ

credit to: Siwon & Eunhyuk twitter updates

This is my first time celebrate their birthday.. I'm sooo excited. Really. Hahahhaha. Until my BFF, Musliyana Salma Mohd Radzi didn't satisfy with me. Hehe. I'm really sorry dear.. Just because my Korea fever. Hehe. But still i love u la Nan.. (^_~)


p/s: Kyuhyun accident made me shocked!! really. duhhh!! i feel down (T_T) hopefully he will get better soon..~~

Love,
munirahazmi

2 comments:

  1. bkn nan ja x puaih ati..aku pon x puaih ati..asyik siwon ja..update la cta len skit yang oi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahahaha. ye. ye. x masuk kat blog dah. hehehhe. tapi klw siwon tjengoi jugak kat my blog..., really sorry la yang eh.. kekekke.

    ReplyDelete