Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i'm a busy person. believe me!

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

I just arrived USIM last night.. Thanks for Mizah & Suhaib.. The best ever partner.. Thanks to Zupal.., as our 'driver' and for your good care of my boboiboy.. ^^Hahahaha.

this is my boboiboy..

I was at home for 11 days after finished my final exam. Then, my family having a vacation in Kelantan Darul Naim also Terengganu Darul Iman. Yayyy!! But still.., i didn't post my experience while there. Poor me!! (T_T)

My little superman nephews and power puff girl niece got chicken pox. Aishhh.. I feel really touch when they were crying. Please be patient love.. (-_-)

Also.., i got present from someone.. Kekekkee. I looooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeeee that!! ^^ Thanks babe!! Mahal kita ^^♥

And now..?? Aishh... I'm busy for my language support program starting tomorrow until 4/2. *but i DO have time checking for facebook, twitter also my beloved baby blog =P* Will check-in at Jelapang Padi again on 5/2, insyaallah.. ^^

I will try to post all the entries soon. But i don't know how much time i will take regarding my 'soon'. Sorry..

But sometimes i feel like, "Did i really have readers..??" Anyone.., answer me puhleaseeee...

Anyway...,

Congrats to Siwon for Best Social Network Personality 2011.. Yayyy!! ^^
*Sorry for late wish Siwon*

I saw Donghae firstly attached all Super Junior awards from allkpop. When i saw your name on 1 of the award i was like "Oh My!!" *bitting fingers* Chukae brother! ^^ Damn happy!! Certified!!.. ^^

--------------------------------------------------

See ya next time. Wherever you're.., please take care peeps!! Love all of u.

p/s: team up with iejan, qibtie, farzad & zupal was the best collaboration. hahahaha. funny, spontaneous, TALK ACTIVE!! ^^


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment