Friday, June 1, 2012

1st year -END-

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

Week 14 finally ended today.
Whoooooooooooo...
Time just sooooooooooo fast and furious.
Emm.., could i say that now i'm already 2nd year student..??
Hewhewhew.

As usual, last meeting will be our farewell party..

A few girls that have best shots!! ^^
Another girls, i'm sorry..
Our 'amateur' photographer didn't take your photos really well.
*peace no war*

short sleeve Mr. Akhdiat with Mr. Ridwan

Both were my English lecturer.
Thanks for trying sooo hard to make us understand on every task.
I have to say i'm really enjoy learning from them.
Ehemmmmm..
*coughing*
Sir Ridwan has a laser mouth..
Just prepared.., my future juniors..
Kekekeke.

Ustaz Hamadullah.. ^^
This is my Arabic lecturer
*No Firdaus & Farzad*

Oh my........
I'm really shivering when it was Thursday and Friday.
*wipe my sweat on forehead*
Phewwwww~~
In his class, we must speak arabic, by hook or by crook..
I just enjoy my time..
Thanks to Allah for giving friends to me..
They helped me a lots!! ^^

Thanks for your kindness ustaz..
*No blog owner, Ekaq, Ain*

i loooooooooooove this photo ♥
*balas dendam hari tu kat McD gambaq aku ngan depa x dak.*

Pesanan wajib kat budak2 kelas:
marilah sama2 kita study.. final minggu lusa.. x lama dah..
semoga pointer sem niyh lagi baik daripada semester lepaih.
Aamin...

Pesanan ikhlas kepada semua:
wahai rakan2ku sekelian, janganlah menangguh keroje ye...^^

p/s: walawpun hari ni haruk last minute punya keroje.., aku tetap hepi..

p/s 2: to my GRP members, Najib-Ceghah-Ain.., thanks for everything.. ^^


Love,
munirahazmi ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment