Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6 years together ~~

Hello again peeps!!

I know i'm not a good ELF. I really didn't have time to update.. (T_T) But, it was my happiest moment because.., 5/11 was my 1st anniversary as Siwonest. ...and 6/11 was Super Junior 6th year.. (^________^)

This year, really meaningful for me. I followed them from the beginning of Mr. Simple. Everyday i'm waiting for teaser image. I'm screaming together with my co-elfs. I didn't expect i have overseas friends because of 1 word-ELF. That was a gift. A precious gift. I love you, Jen..

Let's blow candles like this..... (^______^)

Where's another 3 cuppy cakes Siwonie..??

Let's read their message..


E.L.F.
Super Jr.
Leeteuk
Someone who I feel grateful for and is so lovely.
E.L.F.!! Super Junior has already become 6 years old.
SJ and E.L.F. Let's write more new history together in the future!
I~love~you

To. E.L.F.
Our 6th year anniversary~
Let's love each other more!

Super Junior
Yesung

Congratulations!! Super Junior's 6th year anniversary!!
Since 2005.11.6. Kkugoong~ (It's a sound effect)
I'm Super Junior Shindong.
It's been a while...
I won.. Fool...
When I was young..
If I wrote.. Love paper.. Style..
ㅋㅋㅋ.. Love paper..
(Exchange diary?)...
ㅋㅋㅋ

To. E.L.F.
It has already been 6 years...
I'm sorry always... Now I came to my senses..
I'm so embarrassed.. But thank you for believing me until the end..
I won't make it more difficult for you so don't worry...
Actually, I don't say this often normally... I love you...
I'm going to work hard so let's do everything together...
Everyone...E.L.F. Let's be together~

Super Junior Eunhyuk
I love you!! You amazing people.

Daebak!!! Super Junior's 6th year anniversary!!!
Who will stop us!! We are the best SJ.
Regardless of who it is who it is, the record says it all ^_^
Don't forget that I love you!
Don't forget that I like you!
Don't forget that there's only you!
Wow!! 6th year anniversary
If there were no E.L.F., we wouldn't exist!
Don't forget that we'll continue to be together in the future!
Don't cheat on me!
Should we get married??
I love you E.L.F.

Super Junior Ryeowook
11.11.6. Ryeowook
E.L.F. who have been with us for 6 years.
I love you and I'm also grateful~ I'm really happy.
Let us continue.

Super Junior Sungmin
2011.11.6
It's already been 6 years since we started loving each other!!
Continue that in the future! >3< I'm infused in E.L.F.


To E.L.F.
Super Jr. has already! or finally? spent the period of 6 years with you~
Of course...it's 5 and a half years for me... Hahaha~ But I'm also Super Junior so it's 6 years for me too ^_^
There were many happy memories or memories that I want to erase but I pray that there will only be happy memories in the future!
During the rest of our long time together, don't cheat on me! Let's be together! I love you E.L.F.^_^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kyuhyun

You guys who are now our companions are the best.
I believe that we will continue to walk together in the future.

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM



As for today, Siwon Choi last day being with Poseidon family.. Instead of sad, i knew that he missed the members too plus, he'll be on stage again..!!! I couldn't wait!! Mariaaaaaaaaaaaa... ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya..!!


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment