Thursday, November 17, 2011

wonderful! awesome!

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

Ahhhhh~~ A big relieve!! Even this evening during lab class my face was like LEMON. Hahahaha.

Duhhh!!! I'm really forgot!! Today UPSR result.. Erkkk~~ Sorry nephew.. (-_-) My cousin, Chaq called me. She told me Along got 4A 1B.. I was..., whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! That was great!!! ^^ He got B for English. But still, well done Along.. Congratulations!!!

I knew Abah & Ummi would smile (^______^) widely. Hehe.

And today was.................. Malaysia vs Indonesia for soccer at SEA Games. Malaysia won!!! 1-0. Weeehhhuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I'm really happy today!!

Yes, like LEMON because no TV. I found streaming link, but it was BLOCK!! Grrrrr... (>_<) But thanks to Amed & Atiah Zainal.. They updated me final score. Nak harapkan Zupal bleyh blah la.. Heh!!



p/s: i didn't expect henry lau owned greaaaatttt vocal.. off my mind <3


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment