Monday, May 9, 2011

Great Day!!

Assalamualaikum... (^_^)

Just now i got my result for final semester.. What could i say except Alhamdulillah.... ^^ I didn't expect this final semester brought the best result compared to another five semesters..

But for my CGPA.., i just got 3.43. Ahhh~~ Too bad. If i insist to be moooooooooooooooooooooooooooore struggle.., i will get better8888 result. But still..., alhamdulillah again.. I didn't fail or drop my CGPA. (^_^)

To my Mama and Baba..., thanks for the support.., thanks for the love.. I knew i failed to break your CGPA, Mama.. But i'll continue in degree. Hehe. BEWARE!!

And for sure..., the most important thing..., pray for me. I want to go university!! Ok? Aamin... Yeaaayyy...

X sabaq nak naik stage.. He *=P

happy! happy! happy! happy! happy! happy! happy! happy! (^^,) (^_^) (^_~)


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment