Friday, September 16, 2011

2nd week at USIM..

Assalamualaikum all.. ^^

How are you..?? I hope all of us will always in great health. Insyaallah.. Aamin..

Well for today.., i was trying to settle my GOALS a.k.a Global Open Access Learning System. (ahh~~ damn hard if no broadband. i have to admit that) Every time need to open portal. All informations were there.. Errkkk~~~

My orientation week..?? Hahahhahaa. Nothing at all. I just chill.. I'm 21 okay..?? But i have to say.., it was really different when i should be friend with somebody that was younger 2 years old with me. (@_@) Still trying to manage the feeling. I was the eldest in the class too.. What the..??!! (T_T)

My faculty was on the high place. So.., i learned to love the stairs. Hahahahaha.

That's all what i want to share. Hahhaahaha. Feel like a journal. No photos.. Huhu~~ Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------

When i was opening Twitter.., feel like i want to cry (teary eyes) Really miss Gee noona, Mah, Jenny the most. SIWON CHOI too (T_T) Hyung.., i missed you soooo much!! Jeongmal!! (i was screaming when i saw Siwon with Yunho)

Thanks for colouring my life!! Missing KUIS..

p/s: Congrats to Seha & Syida.. Kita jumpa nanti.. Tapi aku senior hampa 2 minggu naa.. Hahahahahahahahha.


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment