Saturday, September 24, 2011

?? In Qestion Mark ??

Assalamualaikum.. ^^

Long time no see to all of you.. Well today was such a great day because i'm able to online using my own Mr. Lappy. Hehehehehe. Thanks TP-LINK!! (^_____^) The plan like last night was ruined. Kekeke. Woke up late in the morning as a result had to cancel off to fly searching for shoes.

Well.. I'm really missed u baby blog.. (T_T) Sorry for 'abandoning' you lol! I love you.. ♥

I keepwondering.., what subject that could be drop.. I think not this semester. Maybe next semester. And.., I hope Fiqh al-Ibadat, Malaysian Studies, Fiqh al-Jinayat and Fiqh al-Muamalat could be drop. I got A on these subjects while in Diploma. Lol!! I'm not show off. But i want to drop them.. bila nak kawen kalaw cni. hahahahaha

I want to post bout my orientation week. But the picture taken was still in handphone. Will ask Kak Fa to tansfer it. My handphone didn't have USB lol!! Hehe (^_~)V

IDK what the main idea i want to write.. Sorry.. (-_-)

Lastly..



Sanah helwah yang ke-21..
Semoga panjang umoq, murah rezeki, hepi selalu. Amin...
Woihh rindu aa kat hang beb!!
Take care always 'AMMAR BIN FADZIL.. ^^


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment