Sunday, September 4, 2011

Twitter is real!!

Hello there!!

Finally i have time to share about something that really made me touched.. And i have to admit.., i swear.. Today was such a beautiful day in my life as Siwonest.. ^^

Maybe it was nothing. But for me.. (i'm crying) That's why i choose Siwon Choi as my fav bias..

that's me right..?? hehe. only elf will understand it.. ^^

Okay.. Let me show you the path of the story..

1- this girl tweeted to this WeLoveChoiSiwon fan page..

2- I just noticed it when it was RT by WLCS fan page.. I was online at this time. Plus i didn't follow the girl..

3- Siwon tweeted this. (he already deleted this tweet) and Melody was trending..

*what could you say..?? Siwon really read the tweet right???*

3- See.. I'm also RT what Siwon Choi said to the girl..

4- Then he change to this tweet. And Melody keep trending. Power of elfs

Oh my!! I'm really.. IDK. Siwon just sweet.. My love increase to him. That was really guaranteed.. *=,)

**Based on update..., it was a little girl who was Sungmin's biased. She died because of leukemia.

I love you Siwon.. ♥

You really read when elfs mentioned you.. *=,)

...and

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to my 'AFIFAH BINTI AHMAD.

Semoga panjang umoq, murah rezeki, hepi selalu.. Yang penting sila jangan langkah bendui aku.. Sekian, terima kasih.

May Allah blessed you always, cousin.. Love you always.. ^^ ♥


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment