Saturday, June 25, 2011

WHEN THE HUNTER GET HUNTED

Assalamualaikum... (^_^)

Just finished watching Mega Movie at TV3.. (^_^) Damn!!! It was aweeeeeeeesome!! Hahahahahahahahhaha.

Anacondas: The Hunt For The Blood Orchid

I didn't expect.. I could watch this story AFTER 7 years!! Whoaaaaaaa... Great feeling babe!! Wink! Wink!

Main casting..

Johnny Messner as Bill Johnson
KaDee Strickland as Sam Rogers
Matthew Marsden as Dr. Jack Byron
Nicholas Gonzalez as Dr. Ben Douglas
Eugene Byrd as Cole Burris
Karl Yune as Tran
Salli-Richardson-Whitfield as Gail Stern
Morris Chestnut as Gordon Mitchell

They were eight.. Are they same as Super Junior-M..??? Hahhahaha *=P

...And tremendously my favourite is Bill Johnson ^^ <3

I just think he's so cool.. Wahahahhahahaa *=P

I'm still remember the plot.. Just a little bit i forgot.. And My Mama interrupted me...,

You already watched it.. Why do you keep watching...???

Mama..., i'm watching this while in high school.. While in Form 2.. And the cd i bought didn't have subtitles.. Do understand.. Hehehehehheehuhuhuahahahhahaha.

Tonight is really daebakkk!!!

Yeah3.. I will sleep with wide smile tonight.. Like this.. (^___________^)

Till then~~

Good night everybody.. Already 1:13 a.m. See ya next time!! Good night Siwon (^^,)


Love,
munirahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment